Nova Scotia Artist, Joy Laking, posts ramblings while she's travelling and painting in South America.

Sunday, April 2, 2023

April 2, 2023







 Jim and I are really loving Prague.  It is so beautiful and the preEaster time is a great time to visit.  Yesterday we saw exhibitions of Mucha, Dali and Warhol. Although interesting, there was nothing inspiring to me.  Last night we attended a great concert by part of the Royal Czech Orchestra in St. Salvator church.  I had time to do two sketches once we found the venue before the concert.  Unfortunately, I realized that I lost my pencil case with all of my brushes, and pencil. This sketch was painted today with a brush made out of a toilet paper roll, my hair and tape.  Not the best brush.  It does have two ends, one fine and one chunky. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers