Nova Scotia Artist, Joy Laking, posts ramblings while she's travelling and painting in South America.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

February 27, 2019

February 27, 2019
A few random photos (we artists tend to find beauty in some odd places) and another little painting of the beach.
Tomorrow we are off to Pigeon Island, a National Park, that you get to by boat. Apparently it has a terrific reef that is amazing to snorkel







over.
I loved snorkelling In the Galapagos. It was a highlight of my life. Even though I am worried about getting back into the boat due to my muscular dystrophy, I have booked to do this tomorrow!  Wish us luck! 

I still remember years ago when Jim and I were in the Amazon, we went swimming with dolphins from a long narrow jungle boat. Getting into the water was no problem. Getting back into the boat was awful. Jim and our wonderful small guide Louis just hauled me in and managed to keep the boat upright. Then Louis showed us the piranhas!































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers